Pages

Saturday, February 13, 2016

STRAIGHT FROM THE HEART

You,

Ever since you walked into my life with a ray of sun that has never stopped shinning. I have thought about you all day and dreamt about you all night. You had this mystery about you but I chose to call it divine.

I have never loved someone so much. I can't find the right words to express how I truly feel? I feel like I can be my true self around you. That part of me that nobody else can see.

They say that true love is like a ghost, everyone talks about it but very few have seen it. That is what you have given me, the purest of love.


You are not like any woman I have met, whether in my past and certainly not in my future. In this life or the next, I will place no one above you.

I know that life may be full of struggle but you have been some kind of light into my darkness.

I can’t seem to get you out of my mind. I guess that is where you were meant to be after all. Take me into your heart and show me where to rest. You have captured my mine and my soul you have possessed.

Your beauty has stunned me farther than imagination and looking at you makes me wonder what it must have cost God to create just you. Everything about you is the masterpiece of God. You are truly special.

When you laugh, I just stop and marvel at how beautiful laughter can be. Laughter that has won my heart over and over again.

I just want it all. All of your beauty, weaknesses, flaws and imperfections.

You may not be the first woman in your life but you will certainly be the last. You may not be my first love but you will be the greatest love of my life.

I promise to make you the happiest woman in the world.

Saying I love you will never seem enough. I don’t know how everything I feel for you can fit into just three words?

And when you become old and wrinkly, my love for you would never weaken.

Would I die for you? I would die a thousand times, if that is what it takes to find a resting place in your heart.

If I am ever going to be remembered, let it be because of the way I loved you. A love beyond death; a love that never ends.

A life unfulfilled is one without you. Be with me forever and be loved like you deserve.

You are all there is, I neither need anyone nor anything else. You are my heaven on earth and there is no forever without you.

How much more do I have to write? I love you today, will love you more tomorrow and am not stopping till the end of time.


Me

No comments: