Pages

Thursday, February 14, 2013

LETTER TO MY DAUGHTER’S LOVER



I might not have another opportunity to say this much to you, so you have to listen attentively to what I have to say to you.

From the day I first held her in my arms, she has turned my life upside down and I couldn't have asked for more.

She is fearfully and wonderfully made just like her mother, I implore you to adore her that way and never stop bringing forth her inner beauty.

I always thought no one will be good enough for my angel, I guess I can’t have her forever, so you must appreciate her at all times.

She might be in love with you now but she has been part of my very soul and means the whole world to me.

I want you to know that nothing in the world compares to my little girl, so worship her like a queen and hopefully one day you will be her king.

She is not perfect and will surely make lots of mistakes but the more you understand her the more she flourishes for you.

There would be times you both would hold different opinions and disagree on many issues, I will need you to have some patience and work through it together.

She is my daughter and there are have been moments when I felt really disappointed by her, you can be disappointed for a while but never love her less.

Her dreams and aspirations are very dear to her and must be given the greatest encouragement possible.

Sing for her, dance with her and play with her. She always needs somebody to rock her world.

Guard her jealously because there are many who would give anything just to spend a moment with her.

You will find yourself sometimes lost in her charm and elegance, always let her know. That way she feels very wanted.

Always find something to make her laugh; it is the easiest way to give her wings when she wants to fly.

She deserves the moon and the stars, so please spare nothing to give her the best of everything.

As you take her out at twilight when it is quiet and lonely, I know what it means but you must realize that the strength of a man lies in the courage to do what is right at the right time.

Please be very careful with her heart, don’t ever take it for granted and if you must break it make sure you do it honourably.

Never mistake her tenderness for weakness she is a mighty woman of valour.



Always remember that I am always watching you.

No comments: