Pages

Monday, November 26, 2012

MEET AMARACHI UYANNE, AN 8 YEAR OLD BUNDLE OF TALENT


The fourth semi-final show of the continent’s biggest talent hunt show; Nigeria’s Got Talent had a lot of talents to be remembered for; but one spectacular act left the viewers in awe and admiration of what great talent Nigeria has to offer.

It was in the form of 8-year-old, Amarachi Uyanne who opened the show with a breath-taking ballet rendition of Brymo’s Ara before she switched to a contemporary dance performance which got the judges and audience on their feet with unending applauses.

According to the cute bundle of talent “I love dancing a lot. I dance with every bone in me. I also sing but that is done through my eyes. I want to be a doctor when I grow up so I can share and transfer the love and energy that I have inside of me with sick people. If I win this competition, I am going to use my money to take care of the orphans, because they need help that God has blessed me with. I am glad that the judges were impressed as it is a sign to me that I did well and I didn’t let my family and dance instructor down''.

With children like Amarachi, I strongly believe that the future of this country is secured and it can only get better. I sincerely hope that her dreams will come through and that she will be a source of inspiration to her generation.

No comments: